Think and Grow Rich is one of the best self-help books of all time. Written by Napoleon Hill, the self-development pioneer. This is a full-length audiobook.
Think and Grow Rich is a philosophy of achievement based on 13 principles Napoleon Hill wrote after having interviewed more than 25,000 people, both successful and failed cases. Hill started this journey after being requested by Andrew Carnegie during an interview. In this audiobook, you’ll find enough knowledge to shift your paradigm, manifest all the money you want, and boost your personal growth in an incredible way.
Five Big Ideas of Think and Grow Rich:
1. The starting point of all achievement is a burning desire.
2. You are the master of your destiny.
3. When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.
4. Your greatest success will often come just one step beyond the point at which defeat has overtaken you.
5. Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass.
Napoleon Hill learned from years of experience with men that when a man really desires a thing so deeply that he is willing to stake his entire future on a single turn of the wheel in order to get it, he is sure to win. Bob Proctor had the habit of reading a few lines from Think and Grow Rich every day and had arrived at the conclusion that whatever challenge life presented to him, his solution would be found in the pages of Think and Grow Rich. Earl Nightingale said “The strange secret behind Think and Grow Rich is the reason why it has withstood the test of time because it stands on the foundation of truth: the clear, unchallengeable fact that everything begins with an idea.
One may start with nothing but ideas, but ideas are incredibly powerful when they’re supported by the Definiteness of Purpose, persistence, and a burning desire for their translation into material objects or riches, “riches” being whatever it is you happen to want.”
3 Life changing quotes from Think and Grow Rich:
1. “There are no limitations to the mind except those that we acknowledge.” ― Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich
2. “Every adversity, every failure, every heartbreak, carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.” ― Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich
3. “You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be.” ― Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich
Source: AutenticValue YouTube